Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A friend of mine did this on facebook, so I did it with Abby...

Its an interview...me interviewing Abby LOL pretty funny stuff!

These are her own words...word for word...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
you love me!

2. What makes mom happy?
me ;)

3. What makes mom sad?
when daddy leaves for work

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
you were like me

6. How old is your mom?
3 years old

7. How tall is your mom?
like this tall...(holds hand up in air)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
mmmmmmmmmm....cry ...(LMAO)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a fireman (LOL)

11. What is your mom really good at?
helping me get down my stuffed animals from my shelf

12. What is your mom not very good at?
doing puzzles...(yeah I am! lol)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
mmmmmm claening..ugh

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
green beans...lol

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when you paint with me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
supergirl

17. What do you and your mom do together?
paint pictures

18. How are you and your mom the same?
our shoulders are the same...lol

19. How are you and your mom different?
i have blond hair and you have brown


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
big giant hugs you give me all the time

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
walmart....(thats soooo not my favorite place to go! lol)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love her answers. I will have to try that with my dude, see what his answers are. LOL!