Tuesday, August 17, 2010

wowo yeah...ummmm was I MIA? lol






SO yeah I guess ALOT has happened since my last post...Sadly we did loose the baby we were expecting in January early into the pregnancy. On June 24, 2010 our baby grew wings and joing his or her angel brother or sister in heaven. (we had lost another baby early in the pregnancy in October of 2004)
We did get pregnant again and Madison Ann Swan born on my moms birthday May 21, 2010!! <3 I will post pics!
We moved last summer. Into a smaller house but we love it! The kids miss the other house but I dont miss all the extra cleaning..and heating...and broken things lol.
Mich is working out of town...not still, but again. He is gone longer with this job.


Hmmm I will update things here and there when I think of it lol but for now I will shut up and post some pics!
Ok so of course they uploaded backwards and I dont have the patience right now to fix them so the first one is Madison the other day at 12 weeks....then we hae her at 5 weeks.... a week...and the last two are from day one... I will be back ;)

No comments: