Thursday, October 30, 2008

I did it...GO ME!


So, since I missed work yesterday, I figured I had better get my butt to work today. SO I went out there this morning and shoveled and scraped and all the fun stuff, but my car was pretty much NOT moving ANYWHERE LOL I came in and then decided to try ONE MORE TIME, and I got it. Funny how you can actually sweat in the snow LOL!!!!! Now the snow is all melting, its muddy and yucky outside. It will be really fun tromping through all that mess tomorrow night for Trick or Treating!! They are saying no snow for a while now, maybe next weekend......
Lee is going to be JASON from Friday the 13th & Abby will be Cinderella for Halloween, we are going with the Family trick or treating after I get off work tomorrow. Lee gets to dress up at school and they are having a party, he is excited because they never got to dress up at school in FL.
The picture is of one of my blue berry bushes, I think its prety kewl because it turned red and looks pretty with the snow on it......

No comments: