Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sickyface

Abby is sick now ;(
She was running a little fever last night, she seems alot better this morning though and is ready to go play in the SNOW, yep it snowed again!! And guess what??? I drove in it LOL I had to bring Lee his SWIMMING stuff to school. First time I ever brought someone swim trunks in the snow LOL But it isnt nearly as bad as lst time, we just got maybe an inch or so over night. I can see the grass still poking out of the snow. Mich is on his way back to Buffalo for the week ;( he said he was running into some heavy areas but still not as bad as last time, he is on the road driving and not in a ditch...waiting... ;)
They say its gonna snow all day and night so tomorrow will be a differant story im sure. I had to call in today to stay home with Abby and Im off tomorrow I dont have to work until Wed night. So hoepfully it will be all cleared up before then, and hopefully we will have our trucks ready before the next snow ;)
Abby is playing with her Playdoh now so I guess I will get some cleaning done.
It wont let me post pix today for some reason so i will try later
I will gwt some new snow pics later today.

No comments: